Kathryn F. Weymouth, PhD Psychology
Psychotherapy, Energy Healing, Energy Psychotherapy, Cord Cutting, Hypnotherapy, Past Life Regression Therapy, Loss and Bereavement Counseling
I have spent my entire career learning safe and effective ways to facilitate healing at all levels of body, mind, and spirit. You may have tried many different things in your quest to find your way back to health, but even if you haven’t found it yet and are getting discouraged, don’t give up! I have worked with people who have had chronic or recurring problems for months or years, and together we have made great progress, often achieving complete remission of symptoms.
Many of my clients have said that they appreciate the blending of a firm foundation in advanced education and training with the spiritual and metaphysical aspects that I bring to understanding the roots of a problem and the path toward a solution.
Whom I treat
In my practice I work with high-functioning individuals who are ready to deal with the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual issues which are holding them back from being as healthy, happy, and fulfilled as they have the potential to be.
What I treat
- Pain, both acute and chronic, including headaches and migraines
- Physical and emotional trauma
- Accelerated recovery from illness, accident, and surgery
- Stress, depression, anxiety
- Understanding and healing current life issues through past life regression therapy
- Grief and loss
- Helping women and couples decide on an outcome for an unwanted pregnancy
- Post-abortion counseling
I do not treat
- Severe mental illness
- Alcoholism or drug addiction
- Families (family therapy)
- Couples (couples therapy)
Under Research you will find information about my current research projects, guest articles, book reviews, and summaries of my Master’s thesis on chronic back pain, a research essay on the content and outcomes of formal research using Healing Touch, and my Ph.D. dissertation on Healing Touch and Certified Healing Touch Practitioners.